RECOMMENDATIONS TO USE THE CORALLIUM SPA COSTA MELONERAS FACILTIES:
How to choose the appropriate massage?
Our entire staff is at your service to recommend the appropriate massage or package to you according to your needs and preferences. Please do not forget that you have to make an appointment.
What happens in case of health problems?
Before you make an appointment please inform our staff if you suffer from diabetes, high or low blood pressure, heart diseases, allergies, if you are pregnant, had a recent operation or if you are taking medication. We recommend asking your doctor before visiting us.
Which is the minimum age to be able to use our facilities?
For security reasons you have to be at least 18 years old.
How much time before the appointment do I have to be there? What happens if I am late?
To feel comfortable and to be able to relax we recommend arriving to the facilities at least 10 minutes before the appointment. If you are late your level of relaxation and the treatment’s effectiveness will be reduced since your massage has to end at the booked time so that the next client will not have to wait. The entire amount for the treatment will be invoiced.
What shall I wear during the treatment?
We will offer our clients disposable slips. During the Spa Experience circuit you are asked to wear bathing clothes and please wear the appropriate clothing and shoes when you use our fitness facilities.
What happens if I have to cancel a booking?
Please remember that your cancellation has to be received at least 24 hours before the time of your appointment. In case we do not receive your cancellation on time we will have to charge you for 100% of the treatment’s price even if you have not had it.
May I take valuable objects with me?
We recommend leaving all valuable objects inside the safe of your hotel room. We will give you a locker to keep your personal things, but our Spa will not be responsible in case of loss or theft.
To be able to enjoy your massage in the best possible way we recommend as follows:
1. During the massage your body will be covered. Please inform the therapist if there is a massage technique that does not please you.
2. Please tell your therapist if room temperature, music or pressure is not pleasing you while getting your massage. We would like you to feel as comfortable as possible.
3. Please inform your therapist about any health circumstances, such as colds, skin eruptions, allergies, etc. and show him problematic points, such as injuries, contractures, etc.
4. Close your eyes, relax and try to breathe slowly and deeply.
To be able to enjoy our Spa Experience circuit to the maximum:
1. We will offer you: a robe, a towel and slippers (Please do not forget to give these things back before you leave, if not we will have to charge you for them.) We also put at your disposal changing rooms, lockers and showers.
2. We recommend drinking water frequently in order to keep your body hydrated.
3. Please follow our staff’s recommendations. We are at your service!
4. Please help us to maintain the ambience of calmness and tranquillity in our facilities so that all our clients may enjoy their visit as much as possible.
5. Please do not forget that it is not allowed to use mobile phones, walkman or cameras and remember that smoking is not permitted.
Our Corallium Costa Meloneras gift vouchers are the best present for any occasion.
For more information please ask us, we will be glad to advise you!