Gastronomy at the Hotel Faro, a Lopesan Collection Hotel
Gastronomic offer at the Hotel Faro, a Lopesan Collection Hotel. You’ll want to try everything!At Hotel Faro, a Lopesan Collection Hotel, we think of how to satisfy all of our guests. Therefore, no matter what your diet is, the Ocean Buffet Restaurant offers as varied selection of international and regional breakfasts and dinners. In addition, you can choose between hot and cold dishes, many of them made with wholemeal or low-fat products.You even have the possibility of enjoying a full continental breakfast or the exclusive room service (with additional charge).
If, on the other hand, you prefer a more personalised and à la carte gastronomic option, you can choose the fabulous a la carte restaurant Palocortado. This venue is excellent for coffee, having some delicious cake for afternoon tea, and having the best dinner with the best company. All of this with the best night view of the sea and the captivating dunes of Maspalomas. At the fantastic restaurants at the Hotel Faro, a Lopesan Collection Hotel, everything is designed in detail so you can enjoy a fabulous experience in every way.
To complete an already unique proposal, Blue Marlin Ibiza Sky Lounge Gran Canaria, located on the roof of the hotel and with an area of more than 1,000 m², guests can enjoy two swimming pools with sun lounger areas, DJ areas, a sushi lounge with live cooking, cocktail bars and a modern Mediterranean restaurant, which will make the smooth transition from daytime relaxation to night-time glamour an unparalleled experience.
You can also have a refreshing drink in one of the bars at the Hotel Faro, a Lopesan Collection Hotel. S U R U Cocktail Bar, located in the spacious entrance hall, stands out with its relaxing and sophisticated atmosphere, and the Erizo Bar right by the main pool will provide you with deliciously refreshing drinks for your sunbath.
In short, our gastronomy is much more than our renowned and delicious buffets and bars at the Hotel Faro, a Lopesan Collection Hotel. You will find options for all tastes at our establishment, always with the guarantee of freshness and quality that defines the Lopesan Group kitchens.
* From Monday to Friday, Lopesan Hotel Group guests have free access to the Blue Marlin Ibiza Sky Lounge Gran Canaria facilities with hammock included. On weekends the cost of the hammock is €15 + a minimum consumption of €50 per person (food and drink).
LOPESAN GASTRO EXPERIENCE
As a customer you can enjoy the pleasure of gastronomy with Lopesan Gastro Experience, a surprising culinary journey that will allow you to discover a wide variety of gastronomic options both in the different themed buffets of the hotels and in some of the most select à la carte restaurants in the destination.
Half Board Gastro Experience:
- "Dine Around Experience": you can choose to dine every night from the iconic buffets of the Lopesan Costa Meloneras Resort & Spa, Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Thalasso and Lopesan Baobab Resort, including the hotel's own buffet where you are staying. Reservation required for guests staying at another hotel. Subject to availability.
- "Gastromarket concept” and live cooking experience.
- Cocktail show with 1 cocktail included per stay.
- One à la carte dinner at one of the selected restaurants (Akara, Alpendre, Ovo and Toscana) for every 5 nights stay, as well as one dinner for every 3 days for minimum stays of 6 days. It includes a starter, a main course and a dessert. Some à la carte options have an additional supplement.
- In all cases drinks are not included.
- All the advantages mentioned in the previous regime (Half Board Gastro Experience) are included, including the possibility to dine a la carte every night in selected restaurants (Akara, Alpendre, Ovo and Toscana). No minimum stay required.
- Subject to availability, including preference of place over the previous regime. Drinks not included. Some à la carte options have an additional supplement.
* Prior reservation is required to enjoy the various services mentioned (through the public relations team at the hotel or reception). The hotel reserves the option of not offering the service if the maximum number of daily requests is reached. The above-mentioned benefits will be excluded from both the Christmas gala (24 December) and the New Year's Eve gala (31 December).