Gastronomy in Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort
The gastronomy at the lopesan villa del conde resort and thalasso has been thought up to meet the demands of even the most discerning guests. Discover everything we can do to help you spend some relaxing days in an amazing environment. Come with us on a journey full of taste!
The gastronomic offer at the Lopesan Villa del Conde Hotel, the perfect addition to your holidaysThe varied gastronomic offer at the resort will really impress you: various bars and restaurants, global cuisines and unique flavours will be there with you on this voyage.
Let’s start with the restaurants at the Lopesan Villa del Conde Hotel. The complex has two elegant à la carte restaurants for you, both beautifully decorated. Plaza Mayor specialised in Basque-French cuisine, where meat takes centre stage, not forgetting the delicious fish traditional to the island. Topping off this offer is the Alpendre restaurant, a salad-buffet and grill located on the same level as the swimming pool where you can pick out your own lunch, choosing from the varied menu or putting together your own salad from the buffet.
All of these options have been thought out to help you really enjoy your lunch or dinner in the two areas and so that, as a guest, you feel pleased every time you come.
If what you prefer is a wide range of products every day, that is what you can have at the buffets at the Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Thalasso: at the main buffet restaurant at the hotel, La Plaza. Every day a delicious and varied buffet breakfast with hot and cold dishes will be waiting for you.
At night you can also enjoy a pleasant dinner at La Plaza where you can choose between meat and fish, and the best thing is that you can see how your food is being prepared thanks to the live kitchen.
What if you’re in the pool or sunbathing and you feel like a quick snack or drink? Swing by our pool bar, Azotea, and relax with a little snack or drink while you enjoy the ocean view from the terrace.
Lastly, the bars at the Lopesan Villa del Conde also have a wide range of cocktails, snacks and light bites for every occasion. Taste one of our delicious cocktails at Akoran, sample a light bite at Patio Terraza, relax on the terrace at Tizziri bar or play a fun game of pool at Zhytum bar. There is a wide and varied offer and you don’t have to choose: every day, at any time, you can head over to the bar or restaurant you feel like and enjoy their specialities. Are you ready to enjoy your perfect holiday in Gran Canaria? Book now!
LOPESAN GASTRO EXPERIENCE
As a customer you can enjoy the pleasure of gastronomy with Lopesan Gastro Experience, a surprising culinary journey that will allow you to discover a wide variety of gastronomic options both in the different themed buffets of the hotels and in some of the most select à la carte restaurants in the destination.
Half Board Gastro Experience:
- "Dine Around Experience": you can choose to dine every night from the iconic buffets of the Lopesan Costa Meloneras Resort & Spa, Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Thalasso and Lopesan Baobab Resort, including the hotel's own buffet where you are staying. Reservation required for guests staying at another hotel. Subject to availability.
- "Gastromarket concept” and live cooking experience.
- Cocktail show with 1 cocktail included per stay.
- One à la carte dinner at one of the selected restaurants (Akara, Alpendre, Ovo and Toscana) for every 5 nights stay, as well as one dinner for every 3 days for minimum stays of 6 days. It includes a starter, a main course and a dessert. Some à la carte options have an additional supplement.
- In all cases drinks are not included.
- All the advantages mentioned in the previous regime (Half Board Gastro Experience) are included, including the possibility to dine a la carte every night in selected restaurants (Akara, Alpendre, Ovo and Toscana). No minimum stay required.
- Subject to availability, including preference of place over the previous regime. Drinks not included. Some à la carte options have an additional supplement.
* Prior reservation is required to enjoy the various services mentioned (through the public relations team at the hotel or reception). The hotel reserves the option of not offering the service if the maximum number of daily requests is reached. The above-mentioned benefits will be excluded from both the Christmas gala (24 December) and the New Year's Eve gala (31 December).